- The good - see and try your hand at lots of lovely and interesting joins
- The bad - some methods we wouldn't recommend
- The ugly - some down-right awful looking joins
To participate in this class you'll need to bring:
- Several ounces of light-colored worsted weight yarn (2 to 4 ounces)
- An appropriately sized hook to work with the yarn; for most people, size I9 or J10
- A tapestry needle with an eye that can accomodate your yarn
- Optional. Bring any motifs that you've made but not yet joined.