So here's the details:
- ASI is located at 2600 Park Avenue, Minneapolis MN 55407. For complete directions and parking information, click this link.
- The two current exhibits are Treasured Threads: Nordic Lace and A Nordic Christmas. Some of our members have already seen the Nordic Lace exhibit and say it is well worth the admission price - but you might want to bring a magnifying glass, some of the lace is that delicate and fine.
- The Museum is open on Saturdays from 10am-5pm and admission to the exhibits is $7 per person ($6 for ages 62+). If you only join us for lunch/coffee in the FIKA Cafe, there is no admission charge.
- As far as a schedule, remember that this meeting is very informal so we want to give people the option of touring the exhibits either before or after lunch - or only joining the group for lunch.
- If you want to tour the exhibits as a group before lunch, please meet in the Cafe by 10:15pm.
- If you want to join us for lunch, please meet in the FIKA Cafe from 12 noon to approximately 1:30pm.
- If you want to view the exhibits as a group after lunch, please meet in the Cafe by 1:45 pm