At this month's meeting, you'll get a chance to learn tips and tricks for using these wonderful yarns plus an opportunity to try your hand at crocheting with a variety of variegates.
The meeting will be Saturday, May 9 at the Textile Center of Minnesota, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Open Crochet
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Announcements and Show n Tell
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Crochet Education
- One or two small balls (10 - 15 yards) of variegated yarn of any weight from your stash. We'll have some extra yarn for anybody who doesn't have appropriate yarns (or forgets) but the idea is to have lots of different types of variegated yarns to sample.
- A variety of hook sizes
- Any examples of crochet projects that use variegated yarn. All examples are welcome - the good, the bad, and the downright ugly!
If you're new to Crochet Twin Cities, you can join us by downloading our membership form and bringing the amount shown on the form to the meeting or you can pay the non-member fee of $5 for attending one meeting.
We hope you can join us!