The meeting will be Saturday, September 12 at the Textile Center of Minnesota, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Open Crochet
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Announcements and Show n Tell
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Crochet Education (Holiday Decorations and CAL II)
- Two to four ounces of yarn in holiday colors - some of the decorations will be fall decorations like those pictured and others will be Christmas decorations - so choose your palette as you prefer!
- Appropriate size hook for the yarn
If you are participating in the CAL, you need to bring:
- Completed vest back piece (Steps 1 - 4 of the pattern)
- Any questions you have
- Your printed copy of the Level 1 Crocheted Vest
If you're new to Crochet Twin Cities, you can join us by downloading our membership form and bringing the amount shown on the form to the meeting or you can pay the non-member fee of $5 for attending one meeting.
We hope you can join us!