The meeting will be Saturday, November 14 at the Textile Center of Minnesota, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Open Crochet
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Announcements and Show n Tell
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Crochet Education (Tapestry Crochet)
- At least two colors of light to medium-weight yarn - a few ounces of each color; light or medium colors are easiest to work with.
- Appropriate sized crochet hook for the yarn
If you are participating in the CAL and need individual check-in with the CAL leaders, be sure to bring along:
- Completed vest pieces
- Any questions you have
- Your printed copy of the Level 1 Crocheted Vest
If you're new to Crochet Twin Cities, you can join us by downloading our membership form and bringing the amount shown on the form to the meeting or you can pay the non-member fee of $5 for attending one meeting.