March's meeting will offer a chance to learn more about CTC’s plans to support various charities this year. You can even hook up a square for a charity blanket at the meeting!
The meeting will be Saturday, March 12 at the Textile Center, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Open Crochet
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Announcements and Show and Tell
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Interview with a charity master, survey results and competition announcement
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Open Crochet
We’re hoping everyone will be able to make at least one rectangle at the meeting.
To get the most out of this meeting you'll need to bring:
- Machine washable yarn (preferably worsted-weight acrylic), enough to make a 7” x 9” rectangle; donated yarn will also be available for your use at the meeting
- Size G or H crochet hook or one appropriate for your yarn weight
If you're new to Crochet Twin Cities, you can join us by downloading our membership form and bringing the amount shown on the form to the meeting, or you can pay the non-member fee of $5 for attending one meeting. New members/visitors are encouraged to arrive between 10:30 and 11 a.m.