At May's meeting we will enhance our stitch skills. We'll learn and practice the Foundation Chain Stitch and Lobster Stitch.
The meeting will be Saturday, May 14th at the Textile Center, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Open Crochet
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Announcements and Show and Tell
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Education Session
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Open Crochet
To get the most out of this meeting you'll need to bring:
- Yarn of your choice. When trying a new stitch, it is helpful to have a medium weight, light-colored yarn.
- Hook appropriate for your yarn weight