June's education topic is Tunisian crochet. This is an opportunity to learn the technique or to pick up some tips and new stitches from experienced members.
The meeting will be Saturday, June 11th at the Textile Center, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Open Crochet
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Announcements and Show and Tell
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Education Session
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Open Crochet
- Yarn of your choice. When trying a new stitch, it is helpful to have a med
- A Tunisian crochet hook if you have one. Some extras will be available.