This month’s education topic will be twice the fun, because two hooks are surely better than one! Join us as we learn some basic stitches using a double-ended crochet hook.
The meeting will be held Saturday, July 9, at the Textile Center, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Open Crochet
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Announcements and Show and Tell
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Education Session
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Open Crochet
- A double-ended crochet hook if you have one.
- Two contrasting colors of worsted-weight yarn - one light and one dark.