At this month's meeting, you'll learn techniques for managing multiple yarn colors in a C2C project, as well as tips for understanding C2C charts and written instructions. Everyone will have a chance to practice new skills by creating a small two-color block with a heart design.
The meeting will be held Saturday, Feb. 9, at the Textile Center, with the following schedule:
- 10 to 10:30 a.m. - Open crochet
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. - Introductions and business
- 11 to 11:45 a.m. - Show and tell
- 11:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Break
- 12 to 1 p.m. - Crochet education
- 1 to 2 p.m. - Open crochet & committee meetings
To get the most out of the meeting, please bring:
- A printed or electronic copy of the class handout. (Members: See the February email newsletter for the PDF.)
- It might help to bring along the C2C Basics handout 2019 Education January.
- Two contrasting colors of yarn in worsted or bulky weight.
- Hooks suitable for your yarn.
- Tapestry needle, scissors, and stitch markers.
Monthly meetings are free for CTC members, $5 for guests.