Sunday, October 8, 2023

Are you ready?


Right about now, I start thinking about being ready for fall, winter, holidays, next year; so many things to prepare for at home, at work, and even at Crochet Twin Cities. I am starting projects for presents, thinking of ways to show my appreciation to my "peeps" and trying to figure out how to I want to approach the next year.
The second Saturday meeting this weekend will be at the Saint Anthony Park Library at 2245 Como Ave, St. Paul, 55108. We'll be reliving our summer adventures, so bring your show & tell, your stories & be ready to share.  Joy & Gloria will tell us about the trip they took to Ireland with Moogly, and we'll have door prizes, and all of the usual fun.   
Voting for officers will take place during the meeting and the election results will be reported in the November newsletter.   We'll probably be talking a bit about next month's meeting.  With Veteran's Day falling on a Saturday, we've adjusted our schedule - and destash will be on Saturday, November 18th.  Our annual destash event is only open to dues-paid members, I hope to see as many of you as possible there!