Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Feeling April Fool-ish

Passport & tote bag for 2024
If I had been on my toes, I would have come up with a clever prank post for 4/1.  If you're on social media, you've probably seen the half-skein of yarn meme, if not...well, when I first saw it, I was torn between laughter and outrage that a skein was wasted to create the picture.

The 2024 Minnesota Yarn Shop Hop starts one week from tomorrow & I am beyond excited!   The first time I did the yarn shop hop, I only went to 5 stores. The give-away that year was a store pin; Twisted Loop & Linden Hills are no longer here, but I added the pins for the participating stores to my tote bag.   Participating stores have limited quantities of the tote bag - get yours by purchasing a passport.   

In addition to purchasing a passport, I pre-filled out my door prize slips, and of course we already have our route planned.   We still have room for a few more members or friends Friday & Saturday.   If you want to join or meet up with us, send an email to ctclist@gmail.com to get a copy of the itinerary and reserve your spot, or plan to meet up with us at one of the spots.   There will also be a bonus meetup at Rosedale Center, for anyone who would like to get together, but not hop. Details are available on Facebook and our calendar. 

Spring is such a busy time of year, but I always look forward to the chance to relax and share my love of crochet.   Hope to see you soon! Theresa