Maxine will give us tips and tricks for working in circles and then provide general guidelines for making several projects; you'll pick the one that's most interesting to you and most appropriate for your skill level:
- A flower pin (or pins)
- A basket (with or without lid)
- A hat (beret or beanie style)
You will need to bring the following materials to the meeting:
- A 2-oz or more ball or skein of yarn in a weight that you're comfortable with. If you're a beginner, we suggest a worsted weight yarn in light to medium color. You can bring multiple colors (and multiple types of yarn) if you'd like. If you plan on making a hat, you'll need 3 to 4 ounces.
- Appropriate sized crochet hook for the yarn. If you're using worsted weight yarn, that's size I9 or J10 for most people.
- Tapestry needle and scissors
- Any circular projects that will be inspirational to others (including any completed projects from last month's tapestry crochet class)