We began with a brief business meeting. Here’s the highlights:
- A retreat location has been chosen. An email has already gone out to members with more information.
- The members approved the bylaws changes that put our fiscal year in sync with our elections.
Maxine led us through the finer points of working circles. If you were not at the meeting, you will want to ask her about the handout because it is a terrific resource.
Here’s some tips regarding circles:
- Always use a stitch marker to indicate rounds.
- Research “invisible join crochet” on the Internet for some good ways to finish a circle.
- Increases in rounds come in regular intervals—be sure to count your stitches.
Our next meeting will by June 8th, when Julie will lead us through a refresher course in Tunisian crochet.