At this hands-on class, you'll be able to learn about and practice one or more for the following techniques:
- Blocking: We'll have tools and materials available for you to try several blocking techniques with your own swatches. Never tried a hand steamer for blocking or seen blocking wires? This is your chance to try these tools and see if they will help with your crochet projects.
- Trimming: We'll show ideas for finishing edges of your sweater - including the crab stitch and other options.
- Ties: There's more than one way to make a pretty drawstring tie for this sweater - we'll show you several ideas.
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Open Crochet
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM - Show n Tell and Business
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM - Education
- Swatches from the CAL project (or other swatches that you want to use for practice)
- Your CAL sweater or other project
- Worsted weight yarn and appropriate hooks to try out trimming and ties
- Your questions
We hope you can join us!