At this meeting, you'll learn about strategies for building skills for more advanced projects; skills that can be used by all levels of crocheters. We'd love to hear from you, so please feel free to bring any ideas you have - photos, sketches, or actual garments - to share with the group.
The meeting will be held Saturday, Aug, 11, at the Textile Center, with the following schedule:
- 10 to 11 a.m. - Open crochet
- 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Announcements, show and tell
- 12 to 1 p.m. - Education
- 1 to 2 p.m. - Open crochet
To get the most out of this meeting, please bring:
- A printed or electronic copy of the August Handout (Members: See the August email newsletter for the PDF; we'll also have a few extra printed copies at the meeting.)
- Approximately 2 ounces of yarn in your preferred weight (to create sample swatches).
- Appropriate size hook for your yarn.
- Tapestry needle, scissors and stitch markers.
Monthly meetings are free for CTC members, $5 for guests.