The meeting will be held Saturday, Jan. 12, at the Textile Center. Note our new schedule:
- 10 to 10:30 a.m. - Open crochet
- 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. - Introductions and business
- 11 to 11:45 a.m. - Show and tell
- 11:45 a.m. to 12 p.m. - Break
- 12 to 1 p.m. - Crochet education
- 1 to 2 p.m. - Open crochet and committee meetings
To get the most out of the meeting, please bring:
- A printed or electronic copy of the class handout. (Members: See the January email newsletter for the PDF.)
- Approximately two ounces of yarn; worsted or bulky weights are the most suitable for this project. Since we won't be practicing color change, bring a light to medium color or a multi-color.
- Hooks suitable for your yarn.
- Tapestry needle, scissors and stitch markers.
Monthly meetings are free for CTC members, $5 for guests.