The meeting will be held Saturday, July 13, at the Textile Center, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 to 10:30 - Open crochet
- 10:30 to 11:00 - Introductions & business
- 11:00 to 11:45 - Show and tell
- 11:45 to 12:00 - Break
- 12:00 to 1:00 - Crochet education
- 1:00 to 2:00 - Open crochet & committee meetings
To get the most out of the meeting, please bring:
- A printed or electronic copy of the Heavy Duty Market Bag pattern, available as a free download on Ravelry. (You can download the pattern even if you aren't logged into Ravelry.)
- Members may also want to review the Market Bag Basics handout and bring a printed or electronic copy. (Find a PDF of the handout in the July newsletter.)
- At least three skeins of worsted weight cotton yarn, such as Sugar 'n Cream. (The bag needs six skeins total - you'll hold 3 strands of yarn together as you crochet.)
- Crochet hook: K10.5 (6.5 mm) or L11 (8 mm).
- Tapestry needle, scissors, and stitch markers
Monthly meetings are free for CTC members, $5 for guests.
NOTE: If you've made Crochet for a Cause items, please wait to bring them until the August meeting. Kathy won't be at the July meeting, but will attend in August. Thank you!