The meeting will be held Saturday, Sept. 9th, at the Textile Center, 3000 University Ave SE, with the following schedule:
- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM - Open Crochet
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Announcements and Show and Tell
- 12:15 PM to 1:00 PM - Education Session
- 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – Open Crochet
- A 1.00 mm steel crochet hook - to be used for attaching beads.
- A hook appropriate for working 3/2 pearl cotton; usually D-3 (3.25 mm) or E-4 (3.5 mm)
- Optional. Your own thread (or yarn) and beads. If you bring something other than 3/2 pearl cotton, make sure to adjust hook size.
If you're new to Crochet Twin Cities, you can join us by downloading our membership form and bringing the amount shown on the form to the meeting, or you can pay the non-member fee of $5 for attending one meeting. New members/visitors are encouraged to arrive between 10:30 and 11 a.m.